Certification Progress Plan
If you are still working toward any certification (MRCC, MPCC, CMC, MMC), you will need to complete the Certification Progress Plan. A Certification Progress Plan must be turned in to Missouri State Outreach following each educational institute/conference in order for you to receive your education hours from that session.
If you already have both your MPCC and your MMC, you only need to turn in affidavits after MOCCFOA education sessions and you will receive credit for your hours. In other words, if you are completely finished with your certification process, no Certification Progress Plan is required. Also, if you are not working toward any certification at all, you do not need to complete the Certification Progress Plan.
This Plan must be submitted within 30 days after attendance of any of the following: Fall Master Academy/MML Conference, MOCCFOA Regionals and New Clerks or Spring Master Academy/Spring Institute, in order to receive education points toward MOCCFOA or IIMC certification.
You may complete the CPP form and submit it at the end of the conference with your affidavit or within 30 days to:
Belinda Pearson at firstname.lastname@example.org
Missouri State Outreach
Attn: Belinda Pearson
901 South National Avenue
Springfield, MO 65897
Please note: If you are in the final stages of the MPCC designation, your information submitted on the Certification Progress Plan form should be in essay form and should include the benefits of participating in the education process.
- Create, and keep current, a notebook or electronic file with information on objectives of the Committee, timelines, the duties of Chairman and Committee responsibilities to be passed to the incoming Chair.
- Complete participation from all Committee members. Members not participating will not receive a certificate of participation.
- Each Division and Committee will have a page on the web site that shall be kept current.
- Provide samples of completed certification applications on the web site as examples.
- Clarify and define education vs. experience points.
- Notify the Public Relations Committee and President when a certification has been approved to ensure recognition of member.
- Make available on web site, a fill-able form for certification application with drop-down menus on each section.
- Keep FAQ sheet for certification process current.
|Diane Monteleone* Chair||(636) email@example.com|
|Vickie Brumbaugh||(660) firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Cindy Simpson||(660) email@example.com|
|Vitula Skillman||(636) firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Sheila Matlock||(417) email@example.com|
|Mary D. Happel||(573) firstname.lastname@example.org|