The Newsletter Committee is responsible for gathering news and preparing the quarterly newsletter for all active members of the Association and to post the newsletter on the Association's web site.The MoCCFOA newsletter is published quarterly. If you would like to be added to the emailing list to receive the newsletter, please contact Corey Snead.
Issues of the newsletter are made available here in Adobe Acrobat Format, which requires that you have the Adobe Acrobat Reader plugin. Click here to download for free.
- Create, and keep current, a notebook or electronic file with information on objectives of the Committee, timelines, the duties of Chairman and Committee responsibilities to be passed to the incoming Chair.
- Complete participation from all Committee members. Members not participating will not receive a certificate of participation.
- Each Division and Committee will have a page on the web site that shall be kept current.
- Focus on education and communication
- Focus on personalizing the Association; provide articles to recognize members, retirees and the recipients of the Every Day Hero Award
- Continue to offer "personal touch articles" in the newsletter
- Continue to ensure that retired members received the Association's newsletter.
- Continue to spotlight member cities in the newsletter.
|Corey Snead, Chair||Butler||(660) email@example.com|
||N. Kansas City||(816) 279-6006
|Tammi Casey||Arnold||(636) firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Brooke Bell||Savannah||(816) email@example.com|
|Marilyn Sanders||Kansas City
|Melissa Stradt||Camdenton||(573) 346-3600