The Nominating Committee shall:
- Solicit nominations and letters of interest from the membership of active members, with at least the MRCC/CMC designation, and to have served one year on the Budget Committee to be considered as nominee for the Treasurer position.
- Accept and review nominations from members. Nominations without applications will also be accepted. Notify all candidates of the results of the final slate of officers being nominated to the Board before the Spring Institute. Verify qualifications and assure nominee is willing to serve.
- Nominate at least one (1) person who has consented to serve, if elected, for each office to be filled.
- Provide the President with their report to be included in the notice of meeting sent to the members prior to the Spring meeting.
The election of Officers and Directors shall take place during the regular Association meeting held in the Spring.
Statement of Interest Form
- Create, and keep current, a notebook or electronic file with information on objectives of the Committee, timelines, the duties of Chairman and Committee responsibilities to be passed to the incoming Chair.
- Complete participation from all Committee members. Members not participating will not receive a certificate of participation.
- Each Division and Committee will have a page on the web site that shall be kept current.
- Create a new application form asking for the applicant's knowledge of budget and finance pertaining to the Treasurer position.
- Add qualifications on the application form.
- Continue to have an updated application form on the Association's web site.
|Karen Robinson, Chairman||Blackjack||(314)firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Gayle Conrad||Cape Girardeau||(573)email@example.com|
|Amy Edwards||Platte City||(816)firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Beth Ann West